We understand that for you as an organization, watching your bottom line is important and we have take all steps necessary to ensure that our service not only watches your bottom line but also your waste-line! By implementing sound waste management practices, not only will you be helping the community in which you operate, but will be looked upon as an organization that believes in clean community living and sustainable environment. Our clients have recognized that along with providing their customers with excellent service and product, they need to ensure that they are good community partners also. And, as Environmental laws and regulations get tightened, having a sound waste management policy is in their benefit.
- Responsible Removal and Reduction of waste: The total waste collected is taken to the EcoWise waste treatment site and is sorted into organic and inorganic waste. The organic waste is converted into vermicompost and organic compost. The inorganic waste or recyclable material is packaged and sent to the recyclers. The material that cannot be recycled or decomposed is transported by company trucks to a Noida Authority landfill site.
- Removal of roadside dumps: There are many roadside dumpsites in the vicinity where we live in and they prove to be a sore to the eyes. These are the sites where the garbage is brought and dumped or burnt by local waste collectors. As a result we find numerous animals, pests, and vermin feeding on the garbage at these sites. The EcoWise model does away with such sites by collecting the waste from source.
- Minimal waste being taken to landfill sites: The EcoWise model also ensures that minimal waste is taken to landfill sites. This saves land and reduces pollution- as landfill sites require vast amounts of land and they are known to be the highest emitters of Methane (CH4), which is one of the most potent Green House Gases.
- Provides employment: The EcoWise model also takes into account the socio-economic aspects. Working in the organized sector; the model creates employment for numerous individuals e.g. migrant labourers and reduces the exploitation of ragpickers and children, while providing opportunities for their upliftment. The company provides free housing, health insurance, periodic health check-ups, safety equipment and proper training to its employees. Currently the company is employing 50 individuals, plus the numerous opportunities for other people linked to the recycling industry.
- Put Your Community/Organisation at the forefront of waste management in India: The EcoWise model is one of its kind in the whole country. Nowhere in India is this model being utilized by the public or private sector on a commercial basis to manage its waste. EcoWise has a working model already in operation in Delhi/NCR that is producing outstanding results in removal and reduction of municipal, industrial and commercial waste.
- Promotion: For Industrial and Commercial entities, Ecowise offers ‘Green Reach Programme’ where we help organizations teach and reach their customers through our online presence. We also do free promotion of our client’s commitment to a greener world on our online and physical marketing channels.
- Certifications: We help Industries and Commercial entities with their Corporate Social Responsibility and Philanthropic needs. We also help entities achieve ISO 14001 certifications by providing eco-friendly solutions to deal with waste. Above all, we provide an Eco-friendly Waste Disposal Certificate from our side.
- Appreciation of Land Value: When the aesthetics of the surroundings we live in improve, it automatically results in the increase in land value and escalation of property prices.
From Our Blog